Monday, August 24, 2009

Missing These Guys



I started back to school today, which means I am MAJORLY missing these little guys. The summers seem to fly by faster and faster now that I'm a mom. I thoroughly enjoyed every minute with them this summer (well. . .almost- I could have done without the 2 yr old tantrums:o) We had a blast playing outside, going to the spray park, vising with friends and family, sleeping in, taking naps. . .pretty much just relaxing and enjoying our time together. It has been especially hard to go back this year. Having a challenging class has made it even harder. I am praying that God will give me an open mind and a joyful heart despite the challenges I face. I also pray that He will give me the heart to love on my students the way I would want a teacher to love on my boys.

Many thanks to Katie for the precious pic of Sam!

2 comments:

Blogahon said...

Praying for you! You will make it through! This season won't last forever. And it is a blessing that your boys are in good hands while you're away from them.

The Sutherlands said...

You are an awesome mom and teacher! I am praying for you! Your students and your boys are lucky to have you! And I am lucky to have you as one of my dearest friends! Thank you for always making me feel included at school and for all of the work you do, too! It really shows!!!