Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Going Private

After debating for months and months, we have decided to go private with this blog. If you are interested in keeping up with us, just leave your name and email address (if I don't already have it) in the comment section of this post. We will probably begin making this blog private at the end of the week. Thanks!

14 comments:

The Joiners said...

Count me in! amandajoiner@gmail.com

Melissa Inman said...

Hey girl,

I want to keep up with the Jasters, so please add me.

melissainman83@yahoo.com

KatieLee Photography said...

please include me :o) Use my gmail addess - katielee27@gmail.com - thank ya thank ya!

The Sutherlands said...

Me!!!

The email for my blog is: tiffany-derringer@hotmail.com

Bonnie said...

Add me!

Bonnie - bcmtbbrunson@yahoo.com

Christie Scambray said...

I would love to continue keeping up with your family throughout the years! cscambray@csisd.org

Jake and Jeana said...

please add us! :)jeanagobar@gmail.com

too bad we didn't get together before school started back up again - it snuck up on us! hopefully soon though.

shalonda said...

um yes keep us please
shay2oo2@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

christylwalker@hotmail.com

Bonnie said...

Don't forget to leave a comment on my blog if you want to follow me. I'm going private too!

Megan Blinka said...

megb07@hotmail.com...please add me if you remember me, i follow you because of Steph and Seans blog!

Julie Sullivan said...

Why is everyone going private? It's making blog stalking harder!;) Count me in julie@sullivancastle.com

Anonymous said...

I want to continue to follow, please! alyshametzger@gmail.com

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Please keep me posted!
shbedo@yahoo.com