Sunday, February 22, 2009

3 Weeks to go and Sam is HERE!!!

Ok, so Christie hasn't been good about updating our blog so I decided to post a little something to tie everyone over. So life in the Jaster house has been pretty hectic. I have been coaching so much lately that I get confused sometimes where and what time I am suppose to be somewhere. Basketball season was AWESOME and my girls ended up District Champions. Boy was I excited. In the midst of basketball, I picked up a coaching gig coaching club volleyball as well. I didn't know what I was getting myself into. Club ball is definitely a different cookie. OH well, its fun and I love my girls. Track started a week ago and we are full fledge into it.

So that's me, here is Christie, she has been working her booty off and being SUPER mom, literally. She has been such an amazing wife and mother lately that I don't know what I would do without her. She has taking care of Luke when I am away and still managed to keep me on track when I am at home to get the nursery done, buy what stuff we need, and still have a little "us" time. We got to go to the Rockets game the other night just the two of us and it was much needed. She currently has a student teacher in her class so she is juggling that and getting her long term sub stuff ready as well. What an AMAZING woman.

Then there is Luke. Let's see he is 100% BOY!!! Boxing, football, basketball, baseball, cars and trucks and we are good to go. No need for entertainment we have LUKE. He finally is getting used the idea of SAM being here and is all about SHARING in theory. We will se when he finally is here. He definitely keeps us on our toes and is the love of our lives.

Now there is Sam. Ok so if you didn't know, we are having a BOY! Samual Franklin Jaster will enter this world on March 13, as long as everything goes as planned. Yes we know it's Friday the 13th but Christie isn't superstitous so I said ok. He is measuring 5.26lbs, is head down and face down and Christie is 1cm and 50% eface. Not much longer. He will be here in three weeks.

Well I think that sums it up. Sorry for the daddy blog version but I needed a break from painting Sam's room. Hope all is well and I will let all of you know when the little guy arrives.

3 comments:

The Joiners said...

Thanks for updating :) I have been faithfully checking several times a week since the last post (MONTHS AGO!) so I was exciting to see a new one today. Crazy that Sam is already here- good luck!

Blogahon said...

Can't wait for that little guy to get here!!!

I liked the daddy blog version :). Thanks for the update, Creighton! You should post pics of the nursery b/c it looks way cute!

The Sutherlands said...

Yay!!! Babies!!! It is nice to see that Dad takes an interest in blogging too!!!