
Some of our dearest friends have two children. Their oldest, Gabe is almost 8 years old. He was an only child when he met Creighton and me shortly before I found out I was pregnant with Luke. Throughout my pregnancy Gabe was very interested in the little guy growing inside of me. He would ask questions about Luke and talk to my belly. (It was very cute!;o) Luke and Gabe became friends the moment Luke was born. As Luke has grown, so has Gabe. Not only has Gabe become a big brother (to a little guy named Liam), he has also acted as a wonderful role model and "big brother" to Luke. He plays with him, reads to him, and makes him laugh. Luke has a chance to see Gabe almost every day since Gabe's little brother and Luke go to the same nanny. The moment Luke sets eyes on Gabe he goes CRAZY!!! He starts squealing, throws his arms in the air, and runs towards him. What a special relationship these two have!




1 comment:
This is sooooo sweet! I love the pictures :) Gabe is a cutie pie too.
Post a Comment