These are great! With your wood floors and the black and white coloring, they just look so timeless! When can I book you for a photo shoot with Hattie!?!
I just learned that there is a comments field. How silly am I? Anyway, Luke is so darn cute and so similar-looking to our Wendy, AND I have photos of her leaning against the sliding glass door of our living room TOO!!!!
3 comments:
Your little man is so precious!
These are great! With your wood floors and the black and white coloring, they just look so timeless! When can I book you for a photo shoot with Hattie!?!
I just learned that there is a comments field. How silly am I? Anyway, Luke is so darn cute and so similar-looking to our Wendy, AND I have photos of her leaning against the sliding glass door of our living room TOO!!!!
Post a Comment