Lucas John is 10 months old! Wow, where has the time gone?!? To describe him in just a few words. . .Luke is a jolly, toothless cuddle bug! He still has not yet managed to cut even one tooth! I'm beginning to wonder if he even has any in those gums of his. Lately his drooling has substantially increased and a runny nose has accompanied it. I have been told these are sure signs of teething. We are patiently waiting:o) Besides being toothless, he is quite the jolly one. He LOVES to laugh. He cracks himself up all the time, for no reason at all. I am hoping that this characteristic sticks with him. It will be very useful in years ahead. He also enjoys cuddling with Mommy when he's not crawling 90 mph through our home. I cherish every minute of our cuddle time, especially since more mobility = less snuggle time. We are truly blessed to have this little one in our lives!
We spent Sunday afternoon at the Houston Children's Museum with the Dollahons. It seems to have become our new favorite hangout!:O) Luke really enjoyed the lighted bubble tube.
Hattie and Luke seeing real chicks for the first time!We spent Sunday afternoon at the Houston Children's Museum with the Dollahons. It seems to have become our new favorite hangout!:O) Luke really enjoyed the lighted bubble tube.
Uh oh. . .Luke at the wheel!
I love this picture of Hattie and Luke. Aren't their little behinds too cute!! Luke definitely takes after his mama and daddy. . he is not lacking in the "trunk" department!:o)




1 comment:
We had so much fun with y'all! Can't wait to go there again!
Post a Comment