Sunday, May 23, 2010

Ok, Ok, Ok

So since my wife hasn't updated since January, I felt it only appropriate that I fill in the gap for a bit. Things around the Jaster household have been pretty hectic lately. I just finished one full year of graduate school and another one will begin in one week. Christie has been extremely busy taking care of the boys and letting me chase after my dreams. She is truly an amazing woman. I know she didn't sign up for a husband who always is looking for that extra thing in life and she has stepped up to the plate and done things to keep this family running like a true champ. God definitely has blessed myselff and Luke and Sam. Luke is getting ready for the summer, he will be playing t-ball at the Katy YMCA and taking swim lessons. Two more weeks with Mrs. Kelli and he will be a summer away from going to St. John's. Sam is finally starting to walk and he is full of joy. He and Luke are starting to act like brothers do, the fighting, the hugging, the yelling and the love. It is awesome to see. So to sum it up, the Jaster's are hanging in there, ready for some summer fun time and relaxing. Hope to see all of you soon.

Creighton

2 comments:

The Joiners said...

Glad y'all are alive!! :)

Beth said...

I'm with Amanda... and also Happy Anniversary! 7 years ago today I was sporting a beautiful purple dress while you two tied the knot... sure glad it has turned out so well! No pressure, but some pics of the kids would not be unappreciated :)