We are so glad that cool weather has finally arrived! The heat and humidity was getting a tad bit old!:o) Since it's been quite humid and rainy lately, we've been spending the majority of our evenings indoors. One of Luke's new favorite past times is board games. I'm very excited about this since I'm a fan of board games myself.
The boys are also starting to play together, which is really fun to watch. So far Luke is pretty gentle with Sam and has been good about sharing, but I have my doubts that this will last long. I am sure that with more mobility will come more referring between the boys, but I'm enjoying watching them play sweetly together for the time being.
I'll leave you with a few pictures. . .
My Lil' Pumpkin Head
Luke as Daddy. . .
A sweet picture of brothers. . .
2 comments:
So precious!!! I cannot believe how big Luke is getting!!! He is such a big boy!!!! As always, your house is beautiful!!! Hope your weekend is peaceful! I can't say that I didn't enjoy those 2 half days... very nice! 32 more working days until Thanksgiving!!! Whoo Hoo!!!
soooo cute!!!! your kids seriously have the most gorgeous eyes!
Post a Comment