Take a close look at Sam's shirt. Notice the words? Notice the band aid on the monkey's forehead?
For those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about, there's a little story behind this shirt. When Sam was eight weeks old Creighton accidentally lifted Sam too high when placing him in a Baby Bjorn type carrier, and the edge of the fan blade hit the edge of Sam's forehead. Needless to say, this event was very traumatic for Sam and equally or even more traumatic for Daddy. Thankfully, a fairly short trip to the ER followed by a CT scan to make sure there wasn't any internal damage and some dermabond, and Sam was as good as new:o) Four months later the scar is barely noticeable. So. . .when I was shopping at Target last week and came across this shirt I just HAD to buy it. I thought it would be a great keepsake for Sam and a good laugh for Daddy. Creighton got a kick out of it!
3 comments:
Hey Christie! I am doing well - just adjusting to the new year and being a Mommy. Trying to juggle it all is hard - which I know you know!
I would love to get together as soon as things settle down a bit.
Email me at school if you get a chance! (jeanagobar@katyisd.org).
So you've had a rough start to the year? I hope things are going more smoothly for you now.
Sam and Luke are precious - I love checking out the pics. I need to do better at posting!
Talk to you soon!
ooooh did daddy get a kick out of this shirt too or was it too painful to think about, lol! i love that sam is on the same cute chubby road camdyn was on, lol
That's priceless!
Post a Comment