Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Schools Out for Summer!!!!

School is out for the summer and I couldn't be more excited!! I'm looking forward to spending lots of quality time with my boys. It's been nice to sleep in a little (if you call 6 am sleeping in:o) and get together for play dates with friends. We haven't made our annual summer trips to the zoo or The Children's Museum yet, but those are both on our summer to do list. Luke has been asking to go to the zoo for the past month. He has a new found fascination with animals. . .but it could be due to the fact that he had a chance to ride this guy.

This horse belongs to my parents' neighbor. She let Luke take his first ride. I thought he might get scared once he climbed on top, but he loved it. We are secretly trying to convince Pop (since Mimi needs no convincing) to buy a horse so Luke can ride any time.

Sam is getting more fun by the minute! He is such a sweet, smiley baby! I can't believe he turned 3 months on Friday. Time sure does fly by, especially with the second child. At 3 months, Sam is full of belly laughs and squeals. He loves his kick n play bouncer and is very fond of tummy time- something Luke hated. He finally rolled over for the first time yesterday, but hasn't done it again since. He is sleeping between 9 and 10 hours at night, which makes this Mommy and Daddy VERY happy. I'm enjoying this sweet age and trying to get in as much cuddle time as possible because before I know it he'll be on the go!














No comments: