It is becoming more apparent everyday that my sweet baby boy isn't a baby anymore! I can't believe how much Luke has grown in the last few months, both physically and cognitively. He amazes me everyday with the things he is saying and doing. So in honor of 21 Months, here are 21 interesting things about my Lukie J!
1. He gives the best bear hugs!
2. I love how his eyes light up and he says "WHOA!" when he experiences something new and fun for the first time.
3. He has great dimples.
4. He loves to sing in church (even when it's not time to sing).
5. He absolutely LOVES books- one of his favorites and mine is Tumble Bumble-such a cute story.
6. He does not like having his diaper changed and likes to voice it with "No diaper Mommy!"
7. When he knows he has done something he shouldn't have (like today when I found him putting a pile of dirty clothes waiting to be washed in the trash can) he told me before I even saw what he had done "No, no, no Mommy!" He knew that I was not going to be happy. What a stinker!
8. He loves berries . . . dewberries, blackberries, blueberries. . .
But his favorites are STRAWBERRIES!
9. He likes to climb on everything these days. I caught him standing on top of our dining room table a few weeks ago!
10. He is extremely stubborn, especially when it comes to eating veggies.
11. He loves to line his cars up on our coffee table and then one by one knock them off. He even makes sound effects. How do boys know these things?!?! I guess it's instinct.
12. He thinks he is Sugar's keeper and likes to know where she is at all times. I think I hear "Where'd Sugar Go?" about 20 times a day. He also likes to boss her around and give her commands like "Sit".
13. He hates dolls and runs away and cries when we bring one around him. Weird?!
14. He love to blow bubbles.
15. He is learning his colors. We just have a slight problem-he thinks that everything is red.
16. He can count to six.
17. He loves to do puzzles - his ABC and Numbers puzzles are his fav.
18. He loves to be outdoors, especially any place that has a slide.
19. He will eat almost anything with tomato sauce on it.
20. He is growing taller and loosing some of his baby fat. He is looking more and more like a boy instead of a baby.
21. It melts my heart when he says "I love you!"
Sunday, June 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Yay!! He is getting to look like such a big boy! When are y'all going to come have lunch with me??
Cutie Patootie! I can't believe you found him standing on the dining table. Hattie has never thought to climb anything really.
He sure is ALL BOY!
Love these pics, too!
Your little man is seriously too cute! Thanks for the birthday wishes- will we be seeing you again at Bible Study soon? I sure hope so!
Those pics are beautiful. He is growing up, Mommy.
Post a Comment