Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Pumpkin Patch

Today Creighton and I took Luke to a nearby pumpkin patch. Although it was exhausting trying to get good pics of Luke, I think we managed to get a few (we went at the wrong time of day and the lighting stunk!:o) After our photo attempt, Luke and Daddy searched for the perfect pumpkin. Hopefully next week we can carve it!:o)




Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Missy said...

It's a lot harder than it looks, huh? I have been thinking about trying to get all 4 kids in a picture but then I think, oh...what a nightmare that would be...soon you can take him to Santa too and hope he doesn't scream his head off. This mommy stuff ain't for sissies!

Luke is so precious. I wish we could see him :(

Blogahon said...

cute picks. Luke looks like a little farmer in his overalls!

Chubby Cheek Designs said...

woohoo for pumpkin patch pics! sooooo cute