Monday, August 20, 2007
School Blues
Today marked my first official day of the 07-08 school year. Early this morning I woke my little sleepy head up, put him in the car still half asleep, and headed over to his new nanny's house. I have to admit that it was much harder to leave him than I thought it was going to be. Our new babysitter is wonderful, but I thoroughly enjoyed my summer with Luke and desperately miss all of the extra time I had to spend with him. I guess getting adjusted to a new school routine is going to take a little getting used to for Luke. . . and especially for Mommy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hope the week went well and you and Luke are adjusting. It seems like Luke's doing well per the "Luke and Liam" blog, but how is Mama doin'? Curious to know how Creighton is liking his school and fellow teachers, too....call me and update me when you get a chance.
hope your first entire week back was good!
Post a Comment