This past weekend I went on my first scrap booking retreat. I've always enjoyed artsy & crafty types of things so this is right up my alley. A good friend from school who is an avid scrap booker invited me on the retreat. About 15 women get together a few times a year to scrapbook, eat, chat, and scrap book some more. I walked in with my one little tote filled with about 10 piece of paper and a few odds and ends, while others rolled in their cabinets & crates taller than me! Needless to say I was a little intimidated at first, but I ended up having a wonderful time. It was nice to just relax, chat with other moms, eat great food, and let the creative juices flow. Here are a few samples of what my "creative" juices produced.



1 comment:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Motherhood page! You have quite the creative juices!
Post a Comment