Monday, July 16, 2007

Randomness

Stephanie from Blogahon tagged me to reveal 8 random things about myself. Here they are. . in random order:o)

1. I was born with clubbed feet. Thankfully I did not pass this unfortunate defect on to my first born.

2. I read every night in the tub.

3. I am currently reading The Secret Life of Bees. Thanks Steph, it's a fabulous book!

4. When I was little, like 4 or 5, I would climb up to the top of my slide at home and belt out Tina Turner's What's Love Got To Do With It. I quickly learned that singing was not my forte.

5. My husband's nickname for me is Felicia Moniqua or Fe Mo. . .don't ask. I have no clue why.

6. My favorite thing to do every night is rock my freshly bathed baby to sleep. I wish I could bottle up those moments!

7. I love and cherish my parents more every day. I am truly blessed to have such a wonderful mom and dad.

8. I am 50% Czech and 50% Heinz 57!:o)

I tag anyone who is up for the 8 random facts challenge!

1 comment:

Blogahon said...

I think you should have included the time that we were almost kidnapped by two Mexican men while walking around in my parents' neighborhood. ;0)